Applied Workplace Ltd: Privacy Notice
Applied Workplace Ltd takes privacy very seriously; this notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us in your enquiries and a contract for the commencement of a project, including how we share it with third parties.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your information for the following purposes
- To administer and manage our relationship with you, including set up of projects
- To process an order from you for goods and services
- To deal with any enquiries we receive from you
- For the purpose of any corrective action which may be required in respect of any of the products we supply to you
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules
- To notify you of changes to what we do
- For the purpose of recovery of debt in case of non-payment
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular;
- With manufacturers in order to fulfill our contract with you e.g. when placing an order for materials
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Applied Workplace Ltd, our staff, customers or others
- In response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator)
If necessary for debt recovery purposes, we may obtain additional information about you beyond that provided in your initial enquiry. Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that (a) it is necessary for out legitimate interests in operating out business and /or providing you with goods and services; and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to;
- Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information
- Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances
- Receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party
- Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information on certain grounds
- Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing
- Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we retain information
We will not keep your personal information longer than necessary, taking into account information needed for product guarantee, applicable legal requirements and limitation periods.
Where is the information kept
Information is kept on a secure computer server which is protected and security checked. Paper copies of personal information are kept in our secure offices and when no longer needed, is discarded in a safe manner.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about the use of your personal information, you can contact us by email on email@example.com , or by post to Unit A1 Cirrus Court, Aviation park West, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6BW.